Robin Good: Eyeris is a new hosted videoconferencing system which provides HD lifesize quality video even with low-bandwidth Internet connectivity.
Eyeris can work both in standard and HD videoconferencng modes, accommodating both standard (384Kbps) and high-definition (1.7Mbps) viewing.
"Eyeris offers an affordable package by removing the capital expenditure investment and complimenting it with low-cost bandwidth solutions such as Vox's Fishbone."
- True high-definition life-size communication
- Real-time document/presentation sharing
- Legacy system support
- Hosted IP bridge, enabling multi-point, multi-access video conferencing
- Single-user desktop facility
- Unprecedented bandwidth efficiency
- Share presentations and group documents
- 3 year extended hardware and software warranty
- High-level 24/7/365 support
- On-site servicing and repairs
- Supports linking of older ISDN solutions to newer IP solutions and vice versa
- Home- and mobile-user video conferencing support
- Single view (1 screen), dual view (2 screen) or no screen (customer supplys their own).
- Screen sizes ranging from 32" to 47"